Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A mini pity party...

Last Thursday I posted a post called "I'm Gonna Drink" where I posted about all the things that have been going wrong in my life since the end of last November. Well I did as I said I was going to do and I had a few beers and had myself a mini pity party....I actually felt good too. The only downside to it was I started drinking on an empty stomach....NOT the smartest idea I've had in a while. To top that off I was making dinner slightly shall we say "fuzzy". All in all it felt good and even though I didn't do it exactly the smartest way I know of dinner still turned out great and I'm hoping that the washer will start working again shortly.

1 comment:

R Susanna said...

Just don't drink so much that you pass out while ur cooking....dinner would be ruined.