I'm not feeling very blessed right now so I'm just going to do a list of things that I hope to "accomplish" this year:
1. I hope to get my car loan paid down enough that I won't still be living at home for another 2 YEARS.
2. I hope that I don't have anymore major problems with my car....which lead to a really crappy end to my 2008.
3. I hope to pay off at LEAST 1 of my credit cards....More than learned my lesson with "plastic" shopping.
4. ACTUALLY finish a knitting project. I'm getting close to finally finishing the scarf that was supposed to be part of my mom's Christmas present!
5. I hope to lose about 20 pounds.
6. I hope to grow my hair out to at LEAST shoulder length by the end of the year.
7. To set aside some money for a "me" vacation.
8. I hope to meet some of my bloggy pals in real life (at some point I hope)
9. To have my "featured blogger" day on SITS.
10. To just set some money aside.
11. To pay off my debt to the "Bank of Dad."
12. To start acquiring things for when I can actually afford to move out. (this is more of a long term goal)
13. To manage my money better.