Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Houston, We have Hotel!

As I've posted before, my friend Ashley and I are going on another one of our Girl Vacations to see our favorite group of guys...Our PBR bullriders/Cowboys extraordinaire. This morning I made hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn Express across the highway from where the event is actually being held. The nice lady at the desk who was helping me make my reservation was able to knock a $129.99 a night room down to $89.99 a night for us even (She's my hero right now). I am getting SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about this trip right now it's not even funny!

On another note, a couple months ago I rearranged my room and put my 2009 PBR Hunks calendar in a "safe place." Well it's now the 15th of January and I just found my calendar this morning. We almost had to declare a State of Emergency....It was pretty touch and go for a little while there.

4 comments:

The Wife said...

Too funny! Glad you found them hunks!

The Wife said...

got something for ya. come on over!

PAM said...

Don't you love to get a deal?! Have fun.

I am stopping by from blog stalkers, hope you are having a wonderful day.

Rachel Ann said...

PRB again? I'm jealous!

Which one are you going to this time?