Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Catching Up

I'm playing catch up in this post. I've been awarded a couple of awards and been tagged also. So here be the awards....I'm going to post the luck recipents of the awards/tag from me later this even/early tomorrow morning (depends when I get up).


Thanks R Susanna!

This one comes with a set of rules....I'm not really good with rules but I'll make do. Thank you The Wife!

Now for the tag. I was tagged by my new bloggy friend Dugout Daisy. So here we go.

Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 56.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.

5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!

6. Tag five other people to do the same!

The closest book to me is called Wisconsin's Historic Houses. On page 56 the 5th sentence is this:

"The Yawkey family donated the house to the Marathon County Historical Society in 1954 for use as a museum. The main floor is preserved as it was when the Yawkey family lived here."

I'm going to wait until later to tag/award people....I have sooooo many blogs that I visit that I want to do this right and not be rushed. So there will be a part deux to this post. I'll be seeing you all later!


7 comments:

The Wife O Riley said...

Congrats on your awards!! They are totally deserved!

The Muse said...

Thanks for Pink Saturday fun, glad to hear from you~thank you too for your wonderful encouragement!

I am not covered up with pink here LOL so that SAT was a stretch for me!! :) LOL

I am running behind on my comments as I have been traveling for work :)


SUPER CONGRATS on your award...:) YEAH ..LOL

Becky said...

Oh I am terrible at awards...I love getting them...I never seem to post about them:( Thanks for visiting and for being TRASH:)

MichelleSG said...

Congrat on the awards babe it's one of the few forms of recognition we get here blogging. Sometimes I think I'm talking to myself you know? Good thing I don't mind babbling at myself....

Bekah said...

well well well!!! congrats on your awards!!!

Yaya said...

Hehe...I just did my catch up post on this stuff too!

TMI Tara said...

Congrats girl! Totally deserved awards.