Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm moving my banking...

Recently my parents changed banks to State Bank of Cross Plains and opened a new checking account where they will actually earn a considerable amount of interest on their balance.  I've decided that I am also going to open one of these checking accounts, since today is payday I'm doing it as soon as the bank opens!...I'm tired of my money being lazy.  Here's the skinny on this Ultimate Interest Checking Account (from the bank webpage):

Finally a Checking Account You Can Get Excited About! Open your Ultimate Interest Checking Account today!
  • Earn 2.51% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)* on Ultimate Rate paid on daily balances up to $25,000 or 0.05% APY* (standard rate paid) when account conditions are not met and on balances over $25,000.
  • To qualify for this “Ultimate Rate” you must meet the following requirements: 1. Make at least 16 completed Debit Card transactions per monthly statement cycle. (ATM and PIN based transactions are excluded). 2. Receive a monthly eStatement. 3. Must have at least one direct deposit into the account per statement cycle. 4. Log onto eBANK! once per statement cycle.
*2.51% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) paid on daily balances up to $25,000 and 0.05% APY paid on all balances over $25,000 each statement cycle the minimum requirements are met. If you do not meet the requirements per statement cycle, you will earn the Standard Rate of 0.05% APY, your account will still function as a Free Checking account with no monthly service fees and no minimum balance. Rates are accurate as of December 16, 2010. This is a variable rate account, and the rate may change after the account is opened. Available on personal accounts only.

3 comments:

ladyguinevere28 said...

I am following you now from friday blog hop, hope you could follow me back. It's http://singlemotheronthego.blogspot.com/.

Thank you

HBrummett said...

That is awesome! You are very creative! I am stopping by from the Friday Hop. I am now a follower and look forward to reading more from yoU! I hope youw ill stop by and visit me too! www.livingonloveandcents.com www.facebook.com/livingonloveandcents

Anonymous said...

Newest follower from Fugal Friday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please stop by and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a good night,
Ellie