Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Zero Tolerance SPF 45 for Face (Fragrance Free)



NOTE: This was orginally posted on June 4 on my old wordpress blog.

Note: The photo in this post is of the sunscreen for your body….They didn’t have a photo of the sunscreen for your face available on the webpage.

I purchased this sunscreen because I had a cyst removed from my right leg a couple days before Valentine’s day and had 3 stitches in my leg. The doctor reccommended that I put sunscreen on it this summer or I stood the risk of skin discoloration. I’ve already got that from my 3rd degree rope burn that I got my Junior year of high school so I thought I would skip it all together.

I am totally in lust with this sunscreen! It is sooooo worth the $12 I paid for it. It doesn’t leave my skin oily, like some of the other sunscreen’s I’ve used in the past and it’s fragrance free for those of us who get really bad headaches or migraines. Plus, it protects UVA and UVB rays….Which helps keep skin looking great!

I’ve been using it for several weeks now and I’m very happy with the results that I’ve seen so far. Plus, if your headed to Bath and Body Works they are having a super huge sale! I was just there this morning and I got a couple of things and paid what I would have paid for 1 item on the item’s that I purchased….and as an added bonus I got a coupon for 20% off my total purchase starting July 6!

No comments: