Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bath and Body Works True Blue Naked Cotton Dress Light Shea Butter Lotion





NOTE: This was originally posted on May 22 on my old wordpress blog.


The other day when I was out doing a little bit of shopping for myself I hit Bath and Body Works….A store that I absolutely LOVE but sometimes just doesn’t love me back (crazy scents give me migraines). Initially, I was just going to go in the store and look around but then the sales associate came and started talking to me. She asked me if I was looking for anything special and I said “not really, just trying to look for a lotion in a fun scent that won’t give me a migraine.” This sent the sales associate into an “ah ha” moment and told me all about this product.


At first I’ll be honest, I was a little bit skeptical…This winter has been really hard on my skin, leaving it really dry and leaving me in a rather pissy mood sometimes because I hate having really dry skin. But I did purchase a bottle of this lotion and I LOVE it.


The scent isn’t terribly strong….Which is good for me….I hate migraines and they hate me right back. It’s a nice and light lotion, not real “goopy” and thick like some of the other products I have tried out there. The Shea Butter is leaving my skin nice and soft too. It’s a little bit on the pricey ($15) side but it is so worth every penny that I spent on it.


If your looking for a light and “fluffy” lotion this summer to keep your skin hydrated and super soft I highly recommend this lotion. You won’t be sorry, especially if your not a big fan of “overpowering” scents.