Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A couple of great frugal sites

I've been going through my google reader, which is up over 1000+ posts in it yet again, and I came across a couple of frugal living blogs that I thought that I would share with you.

Getting Ahead - I found that while scanning through the archives of this blog that there were many things that I can implement into my life right now as well as in the future.  The blogger keeps it real and shares what has worked or hasn't worked for their family.

Learning The Frugal Life - This is a blog that I've been following for a little while now.  I find that I really enjoy the "Frugal Tip Tuesday" that they host.  This is also the blog that I found the inspiration for a "No Spend" month (which I will be doing again, hopefully with better success).

Life as Mom - This blogger is one of my favorites! There are a TON of great idea's, recipes and knowledge to soak up on this blog.  Plus, every Friday is "Frugal Friday" where other bloggers link up their frugal idea's.  A great source for more frugal tips to add to your life.

No comments: