Ladies and gents (if there are any gents reading this)....
It is time. I decided that 2011 was going to be the year of ME and so far I've been putting it off. Not anymore. I am officially headed towards a healthier lifestyle.
As of this writing, I am 24 hours with out soda. I am trying to get it out of my life almost entirely. In the past I was one of those people who would drink 3 or 4 cans a day of Pepsi and not even think twice about it. Now I'm losing the battle of the bulge.
So far, I'm down 5 pounds. I started at 183 pounds and I'm down to 178. My goal is to get down to about 140 pounds. So as of right now I'm about 38 pounds from making my goal.
What I've been doing so far?
1. I have 2 dogs that are rather demanding about being walked daily.
2. Sometimes I even go on an additional walk just by myself...sometimes they can be really clingy.
3. I've decided to finally cut out soda for good.
4. I've been using my Wii Fit and my Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii
5. I've been drinking more water and eating more fruits and veggies.
What you can do?
I need more suggestions of things to add to my routine to help supplement what I've already been doing. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.