My Christmas was pretty good. I'm not real happy with my aunt who was nothing but mean and nasty to my dog but I'll get over it. Santa was pretty good to me too....
1. Set of tires for my car
2. A couple hundred dollars taken off of what I owe "The Bank of Dad."
3. A new Wii game....it's got 10 different sports on it and the only one I'm really any good at is the Archery.
4. A $25 Itunes card
5. Some Burt's Bee's lip balm
6. The Jim Gaffigan special on DVD
7. A sled....we've got a crap ton of snow (well we did anyway...it was warmish here yesterday and some melting took place.)
8. A new alarm clock....
Which brings me to being at war with my alarm clock. The clock that I got was one of those that you plug in and it sets itself by the satellites. It worked fine for 2 days but last night when it went off at the time for me to get out of bed and start getting ready for work it went bananna's on me. I've got no numbers, none of the buttons appear to work and the radio won't shut off unless I unplug it. I'm hoping that putting a new battery in the clock will help if not I'm going to have to get in touch with Santa about replacing it.
In response to the question of wether or not the flat tummies come with the jeans in my "window" shopping post......I really wish it did....I would LOVE to have a flat tummy!