JB Mauney...Even though he's young enough to be my younger brother.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where? from Bekah
Italy or Greece, hands down.
3. How is the situation with your friend at work? I hope its getting better? from Bekah
The situation with my friend at work basically boiled down to this....I don't tell them anything really personal anymore and pretty much everything is on a need to know basis....most of which they don't need to know. I guess going with that frame of mind things are getting better, but they still aren't great.
4. What do you want for christmas? from Bekah
To be able to eat solid food again, to have all my debt paid off (serious wishful thinking there), a couple of games for my Wii (I'm partical to the Cabela's hunting games...I'm not that good of a gamer yet and I'm pretty ok at those games), one of these (again, serious wishful thinking):
5. Are you in college? from keeperoftheskieswife
Not at this time. I did do a semester course a couple of years ago but the instructor and I didn't see eye to eye on some things and it ended up with me not passing. I would like to go back in the future but that costs money which I don't have a lot of right now...Danged economy!
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? from keeperoftheskieswife
In 5 years I'm hoping to finally be out on my own (dang car will be paid off by then), doing my own thing in my own place. That's my biggest goal right now is to get out on my own.
7. Are you seeing anyone? from keeperoftheskieswife
Nope, wish I was but I'm not.
So keep those questions coming....I'm having a lot of fun letting my blog readers in on all that is "Jamie". Have a great weekend everyone! We're in the midst of a snowstorm yet again so it's going to be a cold and snowy weekend here in WI!