Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some pretty neat "frugal" living links

I found a new "frugal" living blog today called Wisebread and I thought that I would share a few of the articles with you that really stood out to me. Here we go:

Beware of Pretty Things: 4 reasons why I'm keeping my ugly old stuff ~ New isn't always better.

Top 6 Reasons Why Using Cash-only Rocks ~ I'm actually going to give this a try....My debit card isn't always my best friend.

Tips and Tricks to Eating Healthy on a Budget

6 Ways that Dieting and Budgeting are exactly the same

The Piggy Bank: A Secret to simple Saving

2 comments:

PAM said...

Hey, I love your monkeys. I am going to take a look at these. I am always trying to find a way to make the dollars stretch.

Grand Pooba said...

Thanks for the links woman!