We're less than 2 weeks away from my first ever blog giveaway! I can hardly wait! I've seen them done all over bloggy land but I've never done one myself. So it'll be a learning experience for me.
Now I'm going to ask for some advice from all my bloggy friends. I've been having a boat load of problems at work. One of our ETL's (Executive Team Lead, AKA My boss) has been causing a lot of problems. Basically, if your some one who has an opinion and you voice it and it's not something she wants to hear/like she retaliates against you (we have a no retaliation policy). Those of us how have suffered because of this have had our hours drastically cut (I'm working only 2 days this next schedule) or have had other things come up as well. Basically, I'm considering transfering to another store, I don't want to leave the company all together because I have a lot of time put into it. There is a new store opening up soon in our area that I've seriously considered transfering too, so here are some pro's and con's and you tell me what you think I should do.
1. It's a new store with a Brand New team who have more than likely never done stocking before (I'm sure that there are some who have but I'll bet the majority haven't) and I have almost 3 years experience.
2. It'll be during the day (4 am unload) so I'll actually get to see the sun again...I haven't seen much sun in almost 3 years.
3. I more than likely will get the hours I need to actually be able to pay my bills and have a little money left over.
4. I might actually get to go to family functions again (I've been to 3 events in the last 3 years that I've worked overnights).
1. It'll be further for me to drive to work.
2. I'll be the low man on the totem pole again.
3. I may have to give up my 4 day work week (I work 4 10 hour shifts right now).
4. I'd have to learn a new store's routine.
5. What if there aren't any stores who want me?
What would you do if you were me?